A few weeks ago Matt Oswalt wrote an interesting blog post on principles of automation, and we quickly agreed it’s a nice starting point for a podcast episode.
Of course we started with the principles of automations, couldn’t resist mentioning the Phoenix Project and then began to explore StackStorm:
- What is it and why would I use it?
- What are StackStorm sensors and actions, and how can you write one... which brought us to concept of StackStorm packs
- StackStorm installation complexity and what the development team is doing to make it more manageable
- How simple (or not) it is to write a StackStorm pack
- Who uses StackStorm and why?
- What can you do with StackStorm in networking today?
- What's the difference between StackStorm and Brocade Workflow Composer?
- Where can you download the software from and how can you get in touch with the StackStorm developers?