December will start with three on-site events:
- We’ll run Using VXLAN and EVPN to Build Active-Active Data Centers workshop in Zurich on December 5th;
- I’ll talk about making SDN better with IPv6 on December 6th;
- Next day (December 7th) I’ll talk about Real-life SDN in Rapperswil (a lovely medieval town at the tip of Lake Zurich).
On the webinar front, December will be a storage month:
- On December 11th, Howard Marks will start his Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Deep Dive. Based on the list of topics he wants to cover we expect to have at least two if not three live sessions;
- The last webinar of 2018 will be The Network Impact of NVMe over Fabrics (NVMe-oF) by J Metz on December 13th.
In January 2019 we’ll start with queuing theory (another math-in-networking webinar by Rachel Traylor) on January 15th, continue with deep dive into NSX-T security with Matthias Luft, and end the month with Ansible Update covering new features added in recent releases (up to release 2.7)
You can attend all upcoming webinars with an ipSpace.net webinar subscription. Online courses and on-site events require separate registration.
We migrated our blog a few days ago, and the commenting functionality is not there yet. In the meantime please find our content on LinkedIn and comment there.