Years ago, I decided to try out another idea: solving real-life challenges with the help of an easy-to-consume online consulting service. When I discussed the idea with my friends during one of the early Networking Field Day events the opinion was pretty unanimous: “this will never work”
Fortunately, they were wrong. Not only did ~100 customers decided to use it in the meantime, the simple idea grew to a point where I couldn’t do it all on my own.
Time for step#2 of the original masterplan: turn ExpertExpress into a team of independent experts. I asked several networking architects I knew for a very long time (and consequently trusted enough to recommend them unequivocally) whether they’d be interested in participating in this idea, and most of them enthusiastically agreed.
The end result: ExpertExpress is now a team of five CCIE/CCDE-level engineers with expertise in:
- Data center, campus and service provider networking;
- Private, hybrid and public cloud deployments;
- Virtualization, storage and SAN, including FC and FCoE
- Network automation and SDN.
Every member of the team is focusing on a different set of platforms or vendors; together we can solve problems involving:
- Networking devices running Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, NX-OS, ACI or Junos;
- Virtualization environments running VMware, VMware NSX, and Hyper-V;
- Automation tools including Ansible, Puppet, Chef, PowerShell and Cisco NSO.
Have a problem where you could use our help? Check out the details ;)