I’ve added two new case studies to Ansible for Networking Engineers online course:
Create network diagrams from LLDP information playbook focuses on creating a single summary report based on information from numerous devices (and the report just happens to be network diagram in DOT format).
WAN Services Deployment is a full-blown case study that will walk you through data model transformation, connectivity validation, infrastructure deployment, and finally services management.
The first two parts of this case study are already published:
- Create network-focused data model and transform it into per-node data models when needed;
- Validate fabric connectivity using LLDP neighbor information.
I also added material to the Ansible webinar (included with ipSpace.net subscription):
- Review questions and playbooks for Extending Ansible and Creating Reusable Code sections;
- Even more playbook assignments (including playbooks using assemble module) in Ansible Deeper Dive section;
Next on the list:
- check mode and change tracking
- Further modules in the WAN Services Deployment case study;
- Review questions for simple networking modules (configuration management section already has review questions);
- Ansible debugging and troubleshooting.