The fast pace of webinars continues in October 2018:
- Rachel Traylor will talk about graph theory and its relevance to reliable network design on October 8th;
- The Amazon Web Services Networking webinar will start on October 11th. The second session is planned for October 25th;
- On October 16th we’ll have the third session of VMware NSX technical deep dive (unless I manage to finish on time later today… not likely).
There are no on-site events planned until early December:
- We’ll run another on-site workshop in Zurich on December 5th . This time we’ll focus on using VXLAN and EVPN to build multi-site fabrics;
- I’ll talk about making SDN better with IPv6 on December 6th.
You can attend all upcoming webinars with an ipSpace.net webinar subscription. Online courses and on-site events require separate registration.
We migrated our blog a few days ago, and the commenting functionality is not there yet. In the meantime please find our content on LinkedIn and comment there.