Just in case you enjoyed truly magnificent Internet-free holidays and returned to overflowing Inbox and RSS feeds, here are the most popular posts from July, starting with the future of SDN:
- VMware buys Nicira: a Hypervisor Vendor Woke Up
- Is it safe to run Internet in a VRF?
- Why Do Internet Exchanges Need Layer-2?
- The Difference between Metro Ethernet and Stretched Data Center Subnets
- Could MPLS-over-IP replace VXLAN or NVGRE?
- BGP route replication in MPLS/VPN PE-routers
- Legacy Protocols in OpenFlow-Based Networks
- Does CPU-based forwarding performance matter for SDN?
- Long-Distance Workload Mobility in Perspective
We migrated our blog a few days ago, and the commenting functionality is not there yet. In the meantime please find our content on LinkedIn and comment there.