Two hundred forty blog posts and sixteen webinar sessions later, it’s time for yet another “year gone by” blog post – I’m shutting down my virtual office and will disappear until mid-January. I’ll read my email should someone experience an urgent support problem but won’t reply to 90% of the other stuff coming in.
I hope you’ll find a few days to disconnect from the crazy pace of the networking world, forget all the marketing shenanigans you encountered in 2022, and focus on your loved ones. I would also like to wish you all the best in 2023!
Finally, I couldn’t resist posting a few teasers of what’s coming in early 20231:
- CI/CD pipelines and input validation in network automation
- AWS Cloud WAN
- Internet routing security
- The final chapter in the MLAG Deep Dive saga
- Beware of network automation expert beginners
- Is it time to replace TCP in the data center?
- Will SmartNICs (DPUs) change networking forever?
Hint: If you want a quick answer to the last two bullets, use the Betteridge’s law of headlines.
Or I’ll never get them done/written ↩︎