The star of the netlab release 1.3.2 is Mikrotik RouterOS version 7. Stefano Sasso did a fantastic job adding support for VLANs, VRFs, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, BGP, MPLS, and MPLS/VPN, plus the libvirt box-building recipe.
Jeroen van Bemmel contributed another major PR1 adding VLANs, VRFs, VXLAN, EVPN, and OSPFv3 to Nokia SR OS.
Other platform improvements include:
- OSPFv3 on Cumulus Linux and Cisco Nexus OS
- EVPN on Cisco Nexus OS
- EVPN VLAN bundle service on Nokia SR Linux
- EVPN over IPv6 LLA sessions on Cumulus Linux and FRR
- BGP local-as on EBGP VRF sessions on Cumulus Linux
- Configurable BGP address families on VyOS and Dell OS10
We also added new functionality, including:
- Static IPv4/IPv6 addresses on containerlab management network
- EVPN transit VNI shared between VRFs
- Define VLAN and VRF parameters in groups
- Disable OSPF, EIGRP, or IS-IS on a link or an interface
- Disable EBGP sessions on a link or an interface
Upgrading is as easy as ever: execute
pip3 install --upgrade networklab.
Pull Request, not press release ;) ↩︎