In mid-October I finally found time to add the icing to the netlab cake: netlab up command takes a lab topology and does everything needed to have a running virtual lab:
- Create Vagrantfile or containerlab topology file
- Create Ansible inventory
- Start the lab with vagrant up or containerlab deploy
- Deploy device configurations, from LLDP and interface addressing to routing protocols and Segment Routing
Similarly, netlab down destroys the virtual lab.
Two other features made it into this release:
- Static node IDs in case you want to have very specific loopback IP addresses or router IDs.
- Static interface addresses on multi-access links.
- Added information about Linux bridge setup