It’s time for another this is what we did in the last six months blog post. Instead of writing another wall-of-text, I just updated the one I published in early January. Here are the highlights:
- Completed webinars: Kubernetes Networking Deep Dive, Cisco ACI Deep Dive
- Totally unplanned: AI/ML in Networking
- New content in existing webinars: NSX-T Federation, Leaf-and-Spine routing designs, deep dive into reliability theory, AWS Gateway Load Balancer and Network Firewall, Azure Virtual WAN, multi-vendor data center EVPN deployments, networking part of Introduction to Cloud Computing webinar.
- Updated content: configuration and state management automation tools.
- Work-in-progress: Network Automation Concepts
That’s about it for the first half of 2021. I’ll be back in early September.