netsim-tools release 0.6.2
Last week we pushed out netsim-tools release 0.6.2. It’s a maintenance release, so mostly full of bug fixes apart from awesome contributions by Leo Kirchner who
- Made vSRX 3.0 work on AMD CPU (warning: totally unsupported).
- Figured out how to use vagrant mutate to use virtualbox version of Cisco Nexus 9300v Vagrant box with libvirt
Other bug fixes include:
- Numerous fixes in Ansible installation playbook
- LLDP on all vSRX interfaces as part of initial configuration
- Changes in FRR configuration process to use bash or vtysh as needed
- connect.sh executing inline commands with docker exec
I wonder if the cEOS will be added soon.
It looks like the cEOS should be supported...