Earlier this month I got this email from someone who had attended one of my online courses before and wanted to watch another one of them:
Is it possible for you to bundle a 1 year subscription at no extra cost if I purchase the Building Next-Generation Data Center course?
We were planning to do something along these lines for a long time, and his email was just what I needed to start a weekend-long hackathon.
End result: Expert ipSpace.net Subscription. It includes:
- Standard ipSpace.net subscription;
- One self-paced online course of your choice (that you choose after buying the subscription).
There’s also a team version of expert subscription and we’re working on another bundle that will combine expert subscription with online consulting.
- Self-paced online courses do not include live sessions;
- Access to the online course materials is limited to the duration of your Expert subscription.
After a year you could decide to:
- Buy a new expert subscription and get access to another online course;
- Renew standard subscription and keep access to ipSpace.net webinars (and the course Slack team – I hate cleanup jobs).