So many things have happened since I wrote “this is what we’re going to do in 2018” blog post. We ran
- An automation course and a data center course, resulting in three new modules in the automation course, and over 20 hours of fresh content
- Three workshops, two of them brand new and resulting in material for VMware NSX Deep Dive and AWS Networking webinars (both coming in early autumn).
We also did a ton of webinars:
- The “NSX, ACI or EVPN” workshop is now available as a 5-hour webinar
- Choose the Optimal VPN webinar got badly-needed four-hour-long facelift
- The next installment in Leaf-and-Spine Fabric saga brought multi-pod and multi-site fabrics
- EVPN webinar turned into another saga, resulting in almost five hours of deep dive content
- We added new automation topics: network state validation with NAPALM, intent-based networking, and real-life automation wins
- Elisa Jasinska stopped her sailing-across-the-Atlantic trip to deliver the last part of Network Visibility with Flow Data webinar
- Christoph Jaggi did two security webinars covering the basics of transport security and Ethernet encryptors.
It would be impossible to organize all this on my own. Fortunately, I got help: Irena Marčetič join the ipSpace.net team in February and does a wonderful job organizing events, working with guest speakers and our experts, and improving our marketing.
And now it’s time for a long summer break. Once I manage to unwind I’ll start working on content for autumn events, and will occasionally post an update. The regular blogging will resume in September.
Hope you’ll be able to do that same: find a quiet spot, disable Internet access (even better: leave all the gadgets at home) and enjoy time off the grid with your loved ones.