Last week I ran the second part of the updated (4-hour) VXLAN webinar. The raw videos are already online and cover these topics:
- VXLAN-related technologies, including encapsulation, IP multicast use, unicast VXLAN, and VXLAN-over-EVPN;
- VXLAN implementations, including Cisco Nexus 1000v, VMware vCNS, VMware NSX, Nuage VSP and Juniper Contrail;
- VXLAN gateways, including Arista, Brocade, Cisco and Juniper;
- Hardware VTEP integration with OVSDB and EVPN;
- VXLAN-based data center fabrics, including Cisco’s ACI.