The attendees of my Building IPv6 Service Provider Core webinar (register here) get several sets of complete router configurations for a six router lab that emulates a typical Service Provider network with a residential customer and an enterprise BGP customer. The configurations can be used on any hardware (real or otherwise) supporting recent Cisco IOS software, allowing you to test and modify the design scenarios discussed in the webinar.
The router configurations cover the following scenarios:
- Native dual-stack (IPv4+IPv6) network with OSPFv2+OSPFv3 in the Service Provider core and parallel per-protocol BGP sessions;
- Native dual-stack network with OSPFv2+OSPFv3 in the Service Provider core and multi-protocol BGP session between IPv4 endpoints;
- Native dual-stack network with IS-IS in the Service Provider core;
- IPv4+MPLS network with IPv6 transported with 6PE functionality;
- IPv4+MPLS network offering VPNv6 services.