netlab release 1.6.2 improved reporting capabilities:
- BGP reports and IP addressing reports are fully IPv6-aware
- Some columns in BGP reports are optional to reduce the width of text reports
- You can filter the reports you’re interested in when using netlab show reports command
- Reports relying on ipaddr Ansible filter display warnings (instead of crashing) if you don’t have Ansible installed.
In other news:
- Stefano Sasso added support for ArubaOS-CX running within containerlab
- You can use inter-VRF route leaking with Cumulus Linux or FRR
To get more details and learn about additional features included in release 1.6.2, read the release notes. To upgrade, execute
pip3 install --upgrade networklab.
Need help? Open a discussion or an issue in netlab GitHub repository. There’s also a netlab channel in networktocode Slack team, but you will get faster response time reporting your challenges in GitHub.