netlab Release 1.4.2: Juniper vMX and Junos Features
One of the last things I did before going on the Christmas break was to push out netlab release 1.4.2. Its highlights include:
- Juniper vMX by Stefano Sasso
- BFD, VRF, MPLS, SR-MPLS, and MPLS/VPN on Junos (also by Stefano)
- Full VLAN support on vMX and routed VLAN interfaces on vSRX (yet again, Stefano’s contribution)
- VyOS containerlab support by Oleg A. Arkhangelsky
- CSR 1000v VLAN and VXLAN support
Upgrading is as easy as ever: execute
pip3 install --upgrade networklab.
New to netlab? Start with the Getting Started document and the installation guide.