We started March 2020 with the second part of Cisco SD-WAN webinar by David Peñaloza Seijas, continued with Upcoming Internet Challenges update, and concluded with 400 GE presentation by Lukas Krattiger and Mark Nowell.
You can access all these webinars with Standard or Expert ipSpace.net subscription. The Cisco SD-WAN presentation is already available with free ipSpace.net subscription, which will also include the edited 400 GE videos once we get them back from our video editor.
And in case you missed them, here are the most popular blog posts from March 2020:
- OMG: What Is Layer-2
- MUST READ: The World in Which IPv6 Was a Good Design
- SD-WAN: A Service Provider Perspective
- Should I Go with VXLAN or MLAG with STP?
- Automation Example: Drain a Circuit
- MUST READ: Meaningful Availability
- Cloud Automation Example: Create a Virtual Network
- Managing the Complexity of Jinja2 Templates in Ansible
- What Data Center Switches Should I Buy with VMware NSX?
- Automation Story: Tools
- Automation Story: Network Diagrams