The summer break is over, and we’ve already scheduled a half-dozen events and webinars in August and September:
- We’ll start with Introduction to Software-Defined Data Centers webinar on August 28th.
- There are still a few places left in the Lean Start in Network Automation workshop in Zurich, Switzerland, on August 30th. Register here.
We’ll run an event or webinar in almost every single week in September:
- SD-WAN will be the focus of SD-WAN Overview webinar on September 4th.
- Subscribers will enjoy the first session of technical deep dive into VMware NSX on September 18th. The second session is tentatively scheduled for September 25th.
- Building Network Automation Solutions online course starts on September 20th.
You can attend all upcoming webinars with an ipSpace.net webinar subscription. Online courses and events require separate registration.
Updated 2018-08-29: Date change of the first NSX webinar session