Another month has swooshed by and it’s time for a refreshed list of upcoming webinars:
- Mitja Robas will explain the basics of NSX and ACI planning and design on April 24th. He has tons of material on this topic – expect to see him quite often in the autumn/winter timeframe;
- Dinesh Dutt will continue the EVPN Technical Deep Dive saga on May 3rd;
- Christoph Jaggi will run a free webinar on the basics of transport (layer-1/2) and network (layer-3) security on May 10th;
- We’ll run another SDDC webinar on May 22nd. More details later…
- On June 5th Christoph will be back with Ethernet Encryptors Deep Dive;
- The last webinar before the summer break will be Data Center Fabric Troubleshooting with Dinesh Dutt on June 19th.
All you need to have to attend all these live sessions is a current ipSpace.net webinar subscription.