The first half of 2017 is almost gone, so it’s time to check how far I got with the plans I made in January.
- Total refresh of Networking in Private and Public Clouds;
- Right-sizing the network;
- Open Networking (and single-SKU data center networks);
- Two additional network automation use cases;
- Ansible deep dive material (delivered)
You know you get all the materials with ipSpace.net subscription, right?
- AWS networking (will definitely happen in autumn)
- EVPN (including EVPN with VXLAN) – hope to have it done in autumn
- DCI refresh
- Last section in leaf-and-spine fabric designs
Coming totally out of the blue sky (yes, plans are there to be changed ;)
- PowerShell for Networking Engineers (delivered)
- Server virtualization, virtual machines and containers (delivered)
- Using Ansible with NAPALM (delivered)
- Network visibility with flow data (first session in June)
- Docker Security (August)
- DevOps and Security for Enterprise Environments (September)
- QoS Fundamentals (autumn)
Dropped from the list: DMVPN refresh. With Cisco buying Viptela, I don’t see much sense in spending time updating DMVPN materials.
Did I mention you can get the subscription for your whole team? Or bundle an online consulting session with the subscription? Now you know ;)