Are you lucky enough to be one of the 87% of North American enterprises that plan to have SDN in production by 2016 or one of the 53% of the companies that plan to have SDN deployed in the near future? Even though we all know how inflated these claims are, you might have to start considering the deployment aspects of a solution a $vendor will persuade your CIO to buy.
The upcoming SDN Deployment Considerations webinar covers the following topics:
- Four paths to SDN;
- Architectural considerations and the impact on network stability;
- Sample controller-based architectures;
- Should you build your own solution or buy one?
- Security aspects of controller-based networks;
- Integration and troubleshooting challenges.