These tips will help you get the most out of the Cisco IOS embedded web server:
- Home page for a Cisco IOS web server;
- Tar archives used by Cisco IOS web server;
- Multilevel web (HTTP) access to a router;
- Use command aliases to simplify Cisco IOS web server URLs;
- Include a default username/password in web request;
- Use Cisco IOS FTP server to bypass Microsoft "security patch".
These ones explain how to use IOS HTTP server and client to manage your router configuration and execute commands on the router: