A few weeks ago, I had an interesting video chat with David Bombal in which we covered a wide variety of topics including
- What would you do if you started networking today?
- How do you increase the value of your knowledge?
- Networking hasn’t changed in the last 40 years and whatever you learn about networking will still be valid 20 years from now;
- Why should I learn and implement network automation?
- When should I start learning about network automation?
Note: David posted the whole list of topics with timestamps in the pinned comment under the video.