2018 has barely started and we’re already crazily busy:
- The update session of Network Automation Use Cases webinar on January 16th will talk about intent-based networking and data models;
- A week later (January 23rd) it’s back to basics: how do you select an optimal VPN service.
The last week of January is Cisco Live Europe week. I’ll be there as part of the Tech Field Day Extra event – drop by or send me an email if you’ll be in Barcelona during that week.
On February 6th we’ll have David Barroso talking about network device state validation with NAPALM and how you can use that functionality to validate the results of your Ansible playbook runs. A week later the Building Network Automation Solutions course starts with a guest presentation by Mark Prior.
Further events in 2018 include:
- First part of NSX, ACI or EVPN webinar on March 1st;
- Network Visibility with Flow Data on March 8th;
- EVPN Technical Deep Dive with Dinesh Dutt on March 6th;
- Network Automation workshop at Troopers 2018 on March 12th;
- Multi-Pod and Multi-Site Fabrics with Lukas Krattiger on March 29th;
- DIGS event and workshop in Zurich on April 12th;
- Building Next-Generation Data Center course starting on April 26th;
- Data Center Fabric Troubleshooting with Dinesh Dutt on June 19th.