Last gems found in dusty corners of my cluttered Inbox:
- The Myths of IT – Part 1 and Part 2. A must-read for anyone working in the IT industry.
- Josh’s Rules on Selling Solutions. Some of us work in sales-related jobs... which doesn’t mean you should not maintain your professional integrity.
- Phone - Scott Adams (of the Dilbert fame) ranting about smartphones. Priceless.
- How to learn more effectively – good article, but why does it belong to “Small & Medium Business Solutions” section on HP web site?
- Maybe you only need it because you have it – seen it too many times. Might also apply to long-distance vMotion.
- The First Law of Systems Administration – always have backups ... and wear sunscreen.