In November 2019 we’ll continue the crazy pace of autumn 2019 webinar season:
- I’ll talk about network addressing on November 5th (not sure I’ll get to the routing part in the same live session);
- In the next live session in our network automation course, Hans Verkerk will describe how he mastered Python and started using it in his network automation projects on November 12th;
- On November 14th I’ll start the VMware NSX-T saga (expect at least three live sessions - the second and the third one are scheduled for November 21st and 26th);
- Christopher Werny will talk about enterprise aspects of IPv6 security on November 19th;
You could also meet me at ngworx.ag customer event where I’ll be talking about Do’s and Dont’s of Cloud Building and we’ll conclude the 2019 series of on-site workshops organized by Gabi Gerber with two data center topics:
- Should you use VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, or EVPN on November 28th;
- Using VXLAN to Build Active-Active Data Centers on December 3rd.