You can get an overlay virtual networking solution from almost every major hypervisor- and data center networking vendor. Do you ever wonder which one to choose for your large-scale environment? I’m positive you’d get all of them up and running in a one-rack environment, but what if you happen to be larger than that?
The webinar will cover these topics:
- Distributed data plane (including distributed L2- and L3-forwarding);
- Scale-out control plane architectures;
- High-availability and multiple availability zones;
- Scaling with hardware VTEPs;
- Large-scale security groups and microsegmentation;
- Scaling NAT and service chaining.
The webinar is sponsored by Nuage Networks (but you know that never stopped me from expressing my opinions ;) and thus free of charge.