One of the posts I wrote in June 2009 described a concept that matters only if you’re studying for the CCIE exam: EIGRP load and reliability metrics. Other more earthly topics included ADSL reference diagram and ADSL QoS basics.
Top 10 most popular posts from June 2007
- Default interface configuration command
- OSPF default route: design scenarios
- ARP timeout resolution is implemented in minutes
- The “show ip interface” command I've always wanted to have
- MPLS ping and traceroute
- DHCP response sets the default route
- Display per-process memory usage
- Inserting default route into OSPF
- Port number not shown in access-list log output
- ARP entries are periodically refreshed if you use CEF switching
Top 10 most popular posts from June 2009
- Inter-VRF static routes
- Quick tip: Matching default route in a standard ACL
- ADSL QoS basics
- EIGRP load and reliability metrics
- ADSL reference diagram
- GRE keepalives or EIGRP hellos?
- Autocommands in AAA environment
- Router configuration management
- There is no local command authorization
- Recommendations for keepalive/hello timers
We migrated our blog a few days ago, and the commenting functionality is not there yet. In the meantime please find our content on LinkedIn and comment there.