I’ve been blogging regularly for over five years, accumulating almost 1500 posts. It must be quite tasking and time-consuming to leaf through the older posts (not sure anyone ever did that ;), so I decided to use my brand-new Google Analytics add-on to find out which of the old posts are still attracting some attention.
Most popular posts from January 2007
- Default username on Cisco routers
- Disable console logging
- Log IP SLA failures
- IOS Configuration Archive
- Disable the "more" prompt
- CEF punted packets
- Cisco IOS web server with no enable password
- Firewalls kill TCP performance when faced with out-of-order packets
Most popular posts from January 2009
We migrated our blog a few days ago, and the commenting functionality is not there yet. In the meantime please find our content on LinkedIn and comment there.