Most of my 2010 top hits were written years ago. How did the posts written in 2010 fare? Google Analytics claims these were the most popular:
- Beta version of Cisco VPN client for Windows 7
- The death of Dynamips: they’ve got it all wrong
- Did you notice 15.1T is released?
- vMotion: an elephant in the Data Center room
- Multi-chassis link aggregation (MLAG) basics
- The FTP Butterfly Effect
- IPv6 addressing: how wrong can you get it?
- IPv6 myths
- Book review: Tcl Scripting for Cisco IOS
- TRILL and 802.1aq are like apples and oranges
Only the first three made it into the top-30, the rest of them are at the head of a very long tail (which starts at approximately 3000 unique pageviews per article).