These posts generated more than 20 comments (they are sorted by date, not by the number of comments):
- How much IPv6 address space should a residential customer get?
- Internet peering disputes: Follow the money
- VPLS is a technology, not just a service provider offering
- IPv6 addressing: how wrong can you get it?
- Multi-chassis link aggregation (MLAG) basics
- I don’t need no stinking firewall ... or do I?
- P2P traffic is bad for your network
- IPv6 myths
- The death of Dynamips: they’ve got it all wrong
- Rant: the long-term consequences of book piracy
Year after year, I’m amazed by the amount of information you contribute in your comments and the previously unexplored paths you’re showing me. Thank you all!