- Install and Configure an IPS Sensor from the CLI
- Use the Cisco IDM to Perform a Basic Sensor Configuration
- Working with Signatures and Alerts
- Customizing Signatures
- Tune a Cisco IPS Sensor using Cisco IDM
- Monitor and Manage Alarms
Configure Anomaly Detection and POSFP
- Maintain Sensors and Verify System Configuration
If you're a Cisco partner, you can start any of the listed lab exercises simply by clicking on its name and supplying your CCO username/password when asked for it by Cisco authentication web page.
Everyone else can buy the same labs from our learning store. For example, for €120, you can get a one week unlimited access to the labs with the ability to repeat every exercise as ofter as you need.
We migrated our blog a few days ago, and the commenting functionality is not there yet. In the meantime please find our content on LinkedIn and comment there.