I've started collecting interesting EEM solutions, for example:
- Automatic midnight upload of router configuration if it has been changed during the previous day (section Advanced deployment scenarios in the IP Corner article Keep Track of Router Configurations with Configuration Archive).
- Report state changes in tracked objects (section Monitoring reliable static routing in the IP Corner article Small Site Multi-homing).
- Report IP route appearance or disappearance.
- React on IP SLA failures on out-of-bounds measurements.
- Log console commands.
- Periodic router reload.
If you have an interesting challenge that you think might be solvable with EEM, please let me know (use the Send a message to Ivan link in my bio page) ... after reading the following smallprint:
- I might not be able to respond to all your mail requests.
- By sending me your problem, you're agreeing that I'm free to post its solution together with a (heavily reworded) description of your problem in this blog as well as any other publication I might decide to author.