Another interesting tidbit: Petr Lapukhov mentioned Loop-Free Alternates in a comment to the Why is OSPF (or IS-IS) afraid of unequal-cost load balancing post and it took me almost three years before I wrote about it.
Top 10 most popular posts from May 2007
- DNS resolver in Cisco IOS is auto-configured with parameters from a DHCP reply
- The self zone in zone-based firewall configuration
- FTP server is gone from Cisco IOS
- Background continuous ping from a router
- Use Tcl script to change the interface status
- What is a cached CEF adjacency?
- Command Authorization Fails with EEM applet or Tcl policy
- Change the Telnet font color from a Cisco router
- The DNS configuration "challenges"
- IOS Tclsh resources
Top 10 most popular posts from May 2009
- BGP basics: BGP communities propagation
- IOS fossils: OSPF-to-BGP redistribution
- SSH timeouts
- Ping priority on Cisco IOS
- EIGRP next-hop processing
- Lack of IPv6 multihoming: the elephant in the room?
- What does “event none” in an EEM applet mean
- How is a device throughput defined
- Why is OSPF (or IS-IS) afraid of unequal-cost load balancing
- VPLS is not Aspirin