A medley of technology links harvested from my inbox:
- Josh O’Brien has a very explicit opinion on HP marketing techniques.
- BGP Best Path Selection Algorithm. When you think you know it all, read this article. Repeat at regular intervals.
- EtherealMind Career Advice and Tips for the Networking Industry by Greg Ferro. Read every three months. Continuously.
- Lessons Learned from a Bad Day by Aaron Conaway. Read, digest, read again, learn from other people’s mistakes.
- Just-good-enough answers tend to be wrong. Never answer a question without understanding the context.
- Understanding BGP convergence. Petr at his best. You might also want to read my Designing Fast Converging BGP Networks article and the description of aggressive BGP fall-over behavior caveats.