- Jeremy Stretch explains Path MTU Discovery process with vivid diagrams. He also covers 801.2X guest VLANs and describes how EIGRP goodbyes can detect unidirectional links.
- InformIT has published an overview article covering BGP-based attacks.
- CCIEpursuit documents the "wonderful" experience that most senior IT engineers are exposed to as well as a few useful commands to reset an EIGRP process.
- Arden Packeer is still an OSPF fan, this time covering the OSPF filter lists.
- And, last but not least, Cisco's marketing has upset quite a few people with the new CCIE logos, including Greg Ferro @ Etherealmind.
Ivan Pepelnjak, CCIE#1354, is the chief technology advisor for NIL Data Communications. He has been designing and implementing large-scale data communications networks as well as teaching and writing books about advanced technologies since 1990. See his full profile, contact him or follow @ioshints on Twitter.