- Protecting your IP network infrastructure: a very comprehensive presentation listing most IOS/CatOS security features (look at the full version).
- Hot Air Balloon managers: the Thinking Problem Management blog where I found the link to the security presentation has a nice description of some IT managers.
- Web Farming with the Network Load Balancing Service in Windows Server 2003: load balancing built into the Windows operating system.
- How to enable IP forwarding in Linux: if you ever have to turn a Linux server into a router (ok, a layer-3 packet forwarding device :) but know as little about Linux as I do.
- Extracting BGP info with regular expressions: if you don't want to know anything about BGP regular expressions and did not attend the BGP course (where we cover all the commonly used ones in a special section), this blog post will give you the basics you probably need.
- ACLs and network protocols: how to block (or allow) BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and more in an IOS access list.
Ivan Pepelnjak, CCIE#1354, is the chief technology advisor for NIL Data Communications. He has been designing and implementing large-scale data communications networks as well as teaching and writing books about advanced technologies since 1990. See his full profile, contact him or follow @ioshints on Twitter.