This week in Fragments, NIL's corporate blog:
- Klemen Štular, our CEO, shares his thoughts on Cisco's partner strategy.
- Boštjan Šuštar, one of our MPLS gurus, describes the hidden dangers of VPLS.
- Marjan Bradeško, the e-learning evangelist, found an interesting reason why you might prefer training in SecondLife-like environment: the classroom simulation might focus your mind on the learning experience (something, which is sorely missing in most e-learning offerings).
- Mitja Robas, CCIE focused on storage networks, gives you a few hints on securing SAN networks.
- Jan Bervar, security guru, thinks that Cisco should embrace VMsafe environment.
- And lastly, I had a few things to say about IOS stability.